In my experience, companies are usually able to resolve operational issues in the span of a day or two. Why in the world has greensmoke.co.uk been unable to resolve theirs for the past month?

People on here are saying that GS has stopped distribution in other parts of the world. If that's happening in the UK, then I guess I'm out of luck after two years of using these products?

I googled Green Smoke Europe of out desperation and it looks like they're shut down, as well. The only results I'm getting are for an entirely different company - the same Atlantic brand that people are talking about on here. It looks like their stuff works with my batteries and hardware, so I'll be moving my business into their camp.

Sorry, Green Smoke. I'd say that you've lost me, but you left first.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of uninforming uk customer and deceitful company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "company abandonment" of green smoke electronic cigarette refill. Green Smoke needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned green smoke electronic cigarette refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Green Smoke. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: V2 Cigs Uk.

Had an Experience with Green Smoke?

Comments

Thanks for the heads-up about the alternatives.I'm running into the same sort of problem.

I started on Greensmoke to quit about a year ago. Let us know how Atlantic works out.

I'm down to the last of my Greensmoke refills and I'll be out in a week.Thanks!