I have been with the company green smoke for 3 years now plus some months.I used to smoke tobacco gold between 1.8 and 2.4 now they are featuring what they call Southern Gold.
And they no longer feature the red tip any longer only the green. For me that's a bad choice I want the cigarette to look close as a regular cigarette as possible. The filters run out too fast the price is rather outrageous for the filters. The vapor is great.
I don't understand why they change a good thing. It should be more choices. The customer service states that more people prefer southern gold. I can't see that because on some reviews they are blasting southern gold as being not good.
I guess if you like the harsher flavour that's a different story.
But they need to go back to the tobacco gold flavor.I find also that the batteries run out very quickly for the cost.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Green Smoke Electronic Cigarette
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "If you are a distributor and would like to get a premium product which is compatible with Green smoke for a fraction of the price you can send your..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "Strong winds blow away part of my roof, I file a claim with Allstate and after several weeks they came with a "wise" answer. We ae unable to provide payment on..."
- "En carta enviada a esta persona,le explique que mi caso no iba bien, que habia mentira , corruccion y mucho peor que me querian matar,*** medicamentos y hasta accidente de..."
- "Beware customers who are trying to get refunds they are dishonest .. I returned the wireless device and called about the status of me refund they gave me the run..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."