Review about Green Smoke Electronic Cigarette from Elizabeth, New Jersey
I have been with the company green smoke for 3 years now plus some months.I used to smoke tobacco gold between 1.8 and 2.4 now they are featuring what they call Southern Gold.
And they no longer feature the red tip any longer only the green. For me that's a bad choice I want the cigarette to look close as a regular cigarette as possible. The filters run out too fast the price is rather outrageous for the filters. The vapor is great.
I don't understand why they change a good thing. It should be more choices. The customer service states that more people prefer southern gold. I can't see that because on some reviews they are blasting southern gold as being not good.
I guess if you like the harsher flavour that's a different story.
But they need to go back to the tobacco gold flavor.I find also that the batteries run out very quickly for the cost.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Green Smoke Electronic Cigarette
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."
- "I called experian to fix/dispute about my credit score and started recording the representative because she kept saying that she does not have access to my information/records. I applied..."
- "En carta enviada a esta persona,le explique que mi caso no iba bien, que habia mentira , corruccion y mucho peor que me querian matar,*** medicamentos y hasta accidente de..."