Green Smoke - I posted a video I saw-Got my GreenSmoke compatible Atlantic Aqua refills and.....

I'm pleased! They fit perfectly. They work perfectly. And the menthol flavor is exactly the same. My sister and I even closed our eyes for a taste test and both of us picked Atlantic over the GS Menthol Ice. Tragedy averted.

Shipping from USA was reasonable but I bought enough so I got my Greenwich Village Menthol packs shipped free to the UK. I bought the buy 10 get 3 packs free plus a free battery and USB plug (I didn't need them but I'll take it!). So I got Free 3 refill packs, Free battery and USB, Free shipping to UK! Nice deal.

I'm so glad I don't have to buy new batteries from another company. My GS ones work. Well done Atlantic Vapor! You came thru for Australia and now the UK. Check out the video...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lack of responsibility for product

Reason of review:
Good quality
Product or service
Review category
review #824498

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Green Smoke? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 12 #1143399

I have tried Atlantic Cigs and they are terrible.

Apr 07 #1140797

Affiliate much?

Apr 06 #1140240

Mate of mine lived right down the way from these guys and picked up that same battery on their recommendation. He's still going strong with them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.