I'm pleased! They fit perfectly. They work perfectly. And the menthol flavor is exactly the same. My sister and I even closed our eyes for a taste test and both of us picked Atlantic over the GS Menthol Ice. Tragedy averted.

Shipping from USA was reasonable but I bought enough so I got my Greenwich Village Menthol packs shipped free to the UK. I bought the buy 10 get 3 packs free plus a free battery and USB plug (I didn't need them but I'll take it!). So I got Free 3 refill packs, Free battery and USB, Free shipping to UK! Nice deal.

I'm so glad I don't have to buy new batteries from another company. My GS ones work. Well done Atlantic Vapor! You came thru for Australia and now the UK. Check out the video...

This person wrote the review because of good quality of atlantic aqua greenwich village electronic cigarette refill from Green Smoke and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Green Smoke to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of responsibility for product. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: V2 Cigs Uk. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Green Smoke for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Green Smoke?

Comments

I have tried Atlantic Cigs and they are terrible.

Affiliate much?

Mate of mine lived right down the way from these guys and picked up that same battery on their recommendation. He's still going strong with them.