2.4
Layout of Store

I have been with the company green smoke for 3 years now plus some months.I used to smoke tobacco gold between 1.8 and 2.4 now they are featuring what they call Southern Gold.

And they no longer feature the red tip any longer only the green. For me that's a bad choice I want the cigarette to look close as a regular cigarette as possible. The filters run out too fast the price is rather outrageous for the filters. The vapor is great.

I don't understand why they change a good thing. It should be more choices. The customer service states that more people prefer southern gold. I can't see that because on some reviews they are blasting southern gold as being not good.

I guess if you like the harsher flavour that's a different story.

But they need to go back to the tobacco gold flavor.I find also that the batteries run out very quickly for the cost.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Green Smoke and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company V2 Cigs Uk that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Green Smoke.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Green Smoke to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Green Smoke?

Comments

ShadowsGathered
#1120673

Wow, I thought I was the only person who was upset about GreenSmoke getting rid of the red tip cartridges!I'm like you - I want my e-cig to look as close to a real cigarette as possible, too.

That's why I chose GreenSmoke in the first place. The new owners are doing a lot of streamlining, and not all of it for the better. They've gotten rid of the red tips and the hard cases, and reduced their starter kits from five to three. I have some green tip batteries, but I like having both.

All I can hope at this point is that they don't get rid of or change the mocha mist flavor; it's my personal favorite (and the only one I use now) and I love it. But I'm still looking around at other options. I found another e-cig brand that not only carries pre-filled cartridges, but also e-juice.

They don't have mocha but they do have coffee and chocolate, so I could mix my own.Prices are lower, too - not only for the starter kits, but for the supplies, as well.