Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled

I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be terminated. I can no longer access my account including all of my sales data as they have blocked my affiliate account.

GreenSmoke promised Lifetime Residuals on the sales from all of my past customers. As they have closed my account, I will lose literally thousands of dollars.

My Emails to Green Smoke have gone unanswered. If you are considering becoming a GreenSmoke Affiliate, I recommend against it.

Also See

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 37 Yes 37 0 No 0
Had the same issue 10 Yes 10
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 29 #1102785

I am a former Green Smoke employee. If there is anything I can do to help, please contact me.

0 1 Reply

Jan 02 #1087696

Without any notice Green smoke Terminated my affiliate account from January 1st 2016.

1 0 Reply

Jan 01 #1086866

Was just terminated as an affiliate and have been with them since 2011. My residuals are over $500 month. NOT happy right now and am ready to join a class action.

Jan 19 #1097058

I was promised commissions for life of the customers I bring to Green Smoke.
GreenSmoke terminated my account 01/01/2016 for no reason. Guess they got tired of paying me 20% of whatever my customers order from them.
Can you please provide an email address? Or message me at ruvishkas(at)

Jan 19 #1097214

Dec 07, 2015 #1075012

whats going on. anyone leading class action? if not. I will. This is unlawful, simple.

Dec 07, 2015 #1075042

Sep 14, 2015 #1033511

Yeah, same here.
I'd been a registered and PRODUCING affiliate with Greensmoke since they launched. Now, can't log into the dashboard, can't check stats, NOTHING.
I hate thinking about the residual income I'm losing every day on repurchases from customers I've sent them over the years.
I feel taken advantage of, and ultimately scammed.

Jun 17, 2015 #996223 Sandwich, Massachusetts

Please encourage all affiliates that have been working with Green Smoke prior to December 11, 2011 to contact our office at the following email address:
I am a former affiliate and my office is investigating this matter with Altria's general counsel, to see what their offer for remuneration might be.

1 0 Reply

Jun 17, 2015 #996243

ecig reviewer

Jan 15 #1095107 Richmond, British Columbia

I have been an affiliate since May 2011 and had my account terminated with no reason Dec 2015. Just emailed you!

Jan 25, 2015 #936121 Charleston, West Virginia

There is a class action lawsuit pending over this issue. They know it is cheaper to get sued than to keep paying the affiliates.

4 0 Reply

Dec 15, 2014 #915815

Without it's affiliates Green Smoke would be nowhere today.
It's all about profit and greed, now they are making millions per year they can discard the affiliates who built there business.
Boycott Green Smoke

11 0 Reply

Dec 08, 2014 #912828 Palmetto, Florida

My greensmoke affiliate account was also terminated. Just saw the notice today in my inbox - was dated back at the beginning of November. I went hunting for emails because I couldn't login.
What the heck is going on...I have been an affiliate for years and have brought them TONS of business. This is really crappy. I emailed them to see what is going on.

8 0 Reply

Dec 08, 2014 #912926 Willington, Connecticut

Please post Green Smokes reply.
When my account was terminated, it took 4 days of phone calls to get a straight answer. They gave me several BS reasons why the account was terminated. Finally, they said the account was terminated because I had the word "quit" in my url ( Surprisingly, they could not show me in their TOS anything relating to this type of violation. In the end, I was basically told to get lost and forget about lifetime residuals.
Also see the post here explaining how to get a hold of Green Smoke. Don't lie down and take it.

Nov 27, 2014 #906966 Jaffrey, New Hampshire

I encourage everyone who has had their account terminated to write to Green Smoke, Altria tobacco and their Attorney General about this issue. If enough people let Green Smoke aka Altria tobacco know we won't put up with this, they'll do something. If everyone does nothing, nothing will happen. Here is the contact info for Altria, Green smoke and a link to the Attorneys General for all states:
Philip Morris USA (Altria Company)
U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company (Altria Company) 800-650-7411 Green Smoke Toll Free*: (888) 224 1345 Miami, FL: (305) 851 5795 NY, NY: (212) 845 9813 Attorneys General Of course you will be ignored when you call or email them. But after 10-20 calls from everyone, they will start to listen. You should also spread the link to this page ( around as some of those who have been scammed by Altria may be helped by this.

Greensmoke Affiliate

Nov 26, 2014 #906727

They did the same thing to me. My residuals were over $200 per month, and now that will be gone with little warning. I worked hard under the promise that I would be paid LIFETIME residuals. I can understand this usually means the lifetime of the company... but they are still a profitable business! I feel ripped off.

Nov 23, 2014 #904931 Coventry, Connecticut

Green Smoke was sold to Altria tobacco. They will eventually terminate all affiliates to stop paying residuals. If any lawyers read this or if anyone knows a lawyer, there will be big money in a class action suit.

7 0 Reply

1-20 of 22 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.