1.6K views
100% full Not resolved

I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be terminated. I can no longer access my account including all of my sales data as they have blocked my affiliate account.

GreenSmoke promised Lifetime Residuals on the sales from all of my past customers. As they have closed my account, I will lose literally thousands of dollars.

My Emails to Green Smoke have gone unanswered. If you are considering becoming a GreenSmoke Affiliate, I recommend against it.

Also See http://greensmokeaffiliate.weebly.com/

Had an Experience with Green Smoke?

Comments

FormerGSemployee

I am a former Green Smoke employee. If there is anything I can do to help, please contact me.

rodr0069
to FormerGSemployee Willington, Connecticut, United States #1102803

Do you have any information from inside Green Smoke on this matter?

Without any notice Green smoke Terminated my affiliate account from January 1st 2016.

Was just terminated as an affiliate and have been with them since 2011. My residuals are over $500 month. NOT happy right now and am ready to join a class action.

to Anonymous #1097058

I was promised commissions for life of the customers I bring to Green Smoke.

GreenSmoke terminated my account 01/01/2016 for no reason.

Guess they got tired of paying me 20% of whatever my customers order from them.

Can you please provide an email address?Or message me at ruvishkas(at)gmail.com

to Anonymous #1097214

atty.mcnamara@comcast.net

whats going on.anyone leading class action?

if not.

I will.This is unlawful, simple.

to Litigant #1075042

atty.mcnamara@comcast.net

Yeah, same here.

I'd been a registered and PRODUCING affiliate with Greensmoke since they launched. Now, can't log into the dashboard, can't check stats, NOTHING.

I hate thinking about the residual income I'm losing every day on repurchases from customers I've sent them over the years.

I feel taken advantage of, and ultimately scammed.

rodr0069
Willington, Connecticut, United States #996238

You need to make GS contact all parties involved.