I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be terminated. I can no longer access my account including all of my sales data as they have blocked my affiliate account.
GreenSmoke promised Lifetime Residuals on the sales from all of my past customers. As they have closed my account, I will lose literally thousands of dollars.
My Emails to Green Smoke have gone unanswered. If you are considering becoming a GreenSmoke Affiliate, I recommend against it.
Also See http://greensmokeaffiliate.weebly.com/
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Affiliate Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "This Armstrong signature is an obvious example of a Shawn Jackson hand drawn forgery from 22-25 years ago. Anyone who authenticated this would be lacking in experience. eBay item number:290811659352 I..."
- "Lack of judgement and good taste. R&R Autograph Auctions has often done what ever they need to to make sales. They support a web site called AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE LIVE,..."
- "Do you remember the days before the big chain stores when there was customer service? I can recall going to G. Fox and being waited on by a sales representative..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."